California Department of Public Health Follow-up Survey Regarding Mortality Data
November 29, 2022
As a follow-up to our conversation concerning mortality data, research, and prevention during our November 3 SoCal Alliance and neighboring CoC leaders virtual meeting with federal and state partners, California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Specialists have created a brief follow-up survey (see questions below). Click here to complete the survey.
- What is your name and role in your organization?
- What is your email address?
- What organization do you represent?
- What Continuum of Care is your organization a part of?
- Does your organization currently collect mortality data on people experiencing homelessness?
- Not currently but we plan to soon
Leave a Comment