ORANGE COUNTY DIRECTOR OF CARE COORDINATION
December 19, 2019
|DIRECTOR OF CARE COORDINATION (Administrative Manager III Specialty)|
|HEALTH CARE AGENCY|
|THE OPPORTUNITY HCA seeks an experienced and proven leader to manage the newly established Care Coordination Service Area. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will oversee the development of a collaborative system of care that enhances access to services including shelter services, mental health services, health care, community corrections, as well as benefits and supportive services. This individual will advise the Board of Supervisors, County Executive Office and the HCA Executive Team of ongoing issues and outcomes as well as coordinate with public, private and community stakeholders. |
The Director of Care Coordination will:
1. Demonstrate experience managing a medium to large team tasked with developing and implementing new programs
2. Demonstrate extensive knowledge in homelessness, housing, child welfare and disability programs
3. Possess significant experience managing and implementing technology solutions for large community based projects
4. Demonstrate expertise in population based strategies to address the needs of youth, young adults, families and single adult homelessness
5. Manage and monitor funding, Memorandums of Understanding and contracts among County Departments and community providers
6. Identify and implement strategic, short and long range planning and programmatic framework to achieve goals
7. Act as a liaison to and build strong working relationships with County officials and departments, community organizations and other non-profits regarding issues of and relating to homelessness
8. Develop qualitative and quantitative measures to monitor and evaluate programs and projects, contract and grant compliance, and customer satisfaction
9. Prepare and recommend project and program budgets and participate in preparation of budgets that support services
10. Demonstrate political savviness when responding to situations requiring tact, diplomacy and persuasion
For more information click here.
To Apply, click here.
To see FAQs, click here.
To see the ‘How to Apply- Help Guides’, click here
|Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. DEADLINE TO APPLY: Tuesday, January 21, 2019 at 11:59 PM (PST)|
|Trish Fallon HRS Recruitment Services Team (714) 834-4635 I email@example.com www.ocgov.com/jobs|