THE CITY OF ONTARIO INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF Continuum of Care Manager
August 31, 2020
|$54.35 – $66.07 Hourly|
$9,420.67 – $11,452.13 Monthly
The functions typically performed by the Continuum of Care Manager include the following:
- Monitors, develops and recommends policy in the area of homelessness.
- Manages and participates in the development and implementation of projects, goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Conducts complex administrative research, studies, reports and surveys related to homelessness.
- Develops qualitative and quantitative measures to monitor, ensure, and evaluate programs and projects.
- Administers, monitors, and oversees contract and grant compliance.
- Provides written analysis, evaluation and recommendations regarding homelessness programs and proposals.
- Coordinates homeless policy and long-term planning along side the City of Ontario Housing Department, other local government agencies, law enforcement, city staff and other community-based organizations.
- Makes presentations to City Council, commissions and civic or professional groups as requested.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and reviews the work of assigned staff and/or contractors.
- Meets with City staff to identify and resolve problems; coordinates with other departments to ensure cooperation in achieving goals and objectives.
- Responds to the general public and residents’ concerns in a courteous manner.
- Represents the City at various public forums as required to discuss homelessness and related topics.
- Researches and advises on implementation of evidence-based practices and measurable outcomes; analyzes and presents program data based on shared metrics including use of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), Coordinated Entry System (CES), or other similar systems.
- Prepares and writes reports; writes and monitors grants.
- Develops meeting notices and outreach materials such as fliers and brochures.
- Assists in the coordination of the budget and performs related functions as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as the situation requires.
- For more information click here